YouTube & Social Media Consultancy Services
Geekanoids is excited to announce the launch of two new services to help individuals and businesses get the most from online opportunities. Please see below for details of how we could help you take your online presence to the next level.
If you are just starting out online, or maybe you have been producing contents for many years, we can help you use the many online services to their full potential.
- Publishing content to YouTube
- Producing videos
- Optimising your video content to attract viewers
- Selecting the right production equipment for your budget
- Lighting & Audio advice
- Using tags & keywords to help your videos get discovered
- Schedules & getting organised
- Monetising your videos
- Networks & partnership
- Using Twitter, Facebook & Google+ effectively
All of these services & more are available for the following rates.
- Individual video conference call (one to one) £50 per 30 minutes
- As above but scheduled once per month for six months £250
You can book using the 'Buy Now' buttons below, change the quantity to book a longer session (eg. Qty.3 for 90 minutes).
These include all of the individual services listed above. Business services are tailored for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies, to include the additional topic areas below.
- Using Social Media to launch & promote your products/services
- Using YouTube effectively
- Engaging your audience & potential customers
- Pre-launch planning - How to & how not to engage with others to gain exposure
- Product feedback - pre-launch or after launch
- Take control of your sample products & effective marketing
The list of services is exhaustive, so if you require something that is not listed, simply email us with your request prior to booking.
All rates for Business Packages are available upon application.
- One off video conference (one to one)
- As above but scheduled once per month for six months
- One off video conference (up to 25 attendees, 5 with video) - this can also be scheduled once per month for six months to receive a discounted rate
For all Business Enquiries, please email us with your requirements.
Video conference calls are hosted by Dave Cryer, owner & producer of The Geekanoids Channel. Geekanoids is one of the top performing tech channels on YouTube and has been producing informative videos for the last six years. The informative videos are watched by an average 1.6 million viewers per month.
Social network experience includes Twitter, with over 30,000 followers, plus engaging viewers & companies alike via Facebook and Google+.
Dave also manages the Geekanoids website, plus an Editor and Guest Contributors. He also has over 17 years of design, advertising & affiliate marketing experience.
All video conferences are scheduled in advance.
Minimum 72 hours should be allowed for scheduling, up to ten working days at busy periods.
Bookings are non refundable.
Rescheduling is possible with at least 48 hours notice given by the booking client.
Geekanoids and/or any of its agents or representatives cannot be held liable for actions taken by the client against any advice given, for rescheduling of bookings, for downtime due to technical difficulties (which would result in a reschedule), for disagreements concerning advice or accuracy of advice given.
If specific topics cannot be answered accurately or in full, an alternative answer or topic would be covered that fits within the service/topics listed on this page.
In addition, if any of the above occurs, no compensation is available or will be offered to the client in any respect.
It is not permitted that any conference is recorded and/or distributed at a later stage, without prior written permission and rates quoted. Unauthorised recording/distribution will result in charges being made at an appropriate rate equal to the original fee multiplied by the number of seats/individuals served to.
Registered businesses found to be booking as individuals, will be invoiced for additional fees equal to the difference in rates (which are charged for the additional services available).
Any booking made indicates acceptance of these terms. E&OE.
All payments are in advance, payable via the booking buttons on this page. Payments are processed via PayPal. You can make the payment via your own PayPal account or with a valid credit/debit card. There is no need to register a PayPal account if you do not wish to. Registered businesses are able to pay via invoice, credit/debit card, or bank transfer. Again all payments in advance. International bookings must pay in GBP (Pounds Sterling) & add 3% to booking total to cover fees. All payments are non-refundable.