I love my Fitbit Flex, the fact that I have access to data about my activity and sleep is amazing. Withings are taking things one (or two) steps further. The Pulse O2 tracks your heart rate and blood oxygen level too. It also displays the time, so can be used as a watch.
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)