Turn your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad into the ultimate mobile Guitar and Bass Sound Studio
Imagine carrying your entire guitar or bass rig around in your pocket. When we say entire, we mean tuner, pedalboard, amp head, cabinet, microphone and 4 track recorder. That's a lot to fit into your pocket, but now you can thanks to AmpliTube iRig.
The iRig is a revolutionary product that allows you to connect your guitar/bass to your iOS device. From there, your signal travels through the wonderful world of AmpliTube iOS software to give your guitar sound life and meaning. To use the iRig, you simply plug the 3.5mm TRRS end into the headphone jack of your iOS device. Then plug your guitar into the 1/4" jack using a standard guitar cable. To monitor your sound, plug your headphones/line out into the 3.5 mm headphone jack on the iRig. That's all there is to it. Now you're ready to Jam.
You'll have at your fingertips the sound and control up to 4 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects + amplifier + cabinet + microphone just like a traditional guitar or bass stage rig. Plus, you get all kinds of cool extras like a riff learner, music player and recording studio.
Add amps and effects as you need them - you can expand your rig with more stomps, amps and cabinets via in-app purchase.
iRig at a glance:
Guitar & instrument interface adapter for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Instrument interface adapter + guitar and bass tone mobile software
- Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Compact 1/4" female input jack to 1/8" female output jack audio interface adapter
- Headphone/Amp/Powered Speaker OUT
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Includes AmpliTube FREE for iPhone or iPad (free download on iTunes App Store)
- Real time guitar and bass multiFX, recording, practicing app
Was £29.99 - NOW £19.19 *UK*
Was $39.99 - NOW $24.99 *US*