Things are hotting up so quickly here at Geekanoids that we need some sort of identity. I thought it would be a great idea to throw this open to our readers, with so many talented Photoshop users out there, I am sure someone will make a lot better job of things than I ever would.
So, we are looking for a new logo to head up the website, it can be any colour, shape (although I do like blue) and would be used for the website, email and written communications and other branding activity.
Please check below for the rules, guidelines and how to enter the competition.
1. The logo design should be your own work.
2. Submissions should be in JPEG format, no bigger than 400K initially. These should be emailed along with your contact details to email@example.com
3. The design should lend itself to be used in full colour and also single (monochrome) colour.
4. If your design is chosen as the winner the logo work should be available as a high resolution EPS file that will be OK to print up to A3 size or bigger, so please take this into consideration when putting your design together.
5. You will be given full credit for creation of the logo.
6. By submitting the design, you accept that if your design wins, full ownership and copyright of the design becomes the property of Wiki Design, the publisher of Geekanoids.
7. You agree to supply the high resolution version upon request.
8. There is no money or prize offered for this competition, just the fame and credit for being a design genius :-)
9. Geekanoids reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time.
10. We cannot guarantee a response to all entries, although we will try.
11. The editors decision is final and no communication will be entered into to discuss the decision.
12. Closing date for entries is 30th September 2006.