MacWorld 2007 is almost upon us and I for one am looking forward so much to what Steve Jobs will announce. Here are my predictions of what I expect to see (and what won't happen) next week;
- There will be no Apple iPhone. It will happen one day, but not this January.
- There will be no changes to the MacBook or MacBook Pro.
- The iTV final details and name will be revealed, available to order now, shipping by the end of January.
- Leopard final details and £99 pricing announced, order now, shipping 1st February.
- Mac Mini will get the Intel Core 2 Duo upgrade, plus a small price drop.
- ...and one more thing, new Cinema Displays with built-in iSight.
- ...and one more thing, yes saving the biggest announcement until last. The new true Video iPod, with touch sensitive buttons on the side of the unit and a full 4-inch widescreen.