(Rushden, UK). – 25 July, 2012 – Belkin has today unveiled the latest addition to its entertainment line-up, with the introduction of @TV Plus. Belkin’s @TV Plus allows you to watch live TV on your mobile devices – wherever you are in the world. Whether you’re traveling on holiday or on business, commuting by bus or train, or just enjoying the sun in the garden, you needn’t miss your favourite TV show or live sports event ever again.
Belkin’s @TV Plus turns your iOS or Android tablet and smartphone, or your laptop into a TV,enabling you to watch and control all of your home TV channels from anywhere in the world, as long as there’s a WiFi or 3G/LTE connection. @TV Plus also allows you to record live TV directly onto your mobile device so you can watch your favourite TV when it’s convenient for you, even if you don’t have access to WiFi*.
Belkin’s @TV Plus is easy to install and use, connecting to your digital set top box and to your router via it’s built in wireless connection, or via a wired connection if preferred. @TV Plus streams the signal from your digital TV service to up to 8 devices simultaneously within your home network, or to one mobile device located outside.
@TV Plus also turns your mobile device into a remote control, allowing you to scroll through channels and tap to record live programs with the SurfSwipe integrated channel guide. The @TV Plus App works on Android and iOS platforms for tablets and Smartphones, and is available from iTunes and the Android Play Store. Windows and MacOS player and configuration software is also provided.
@TV Plus (G1V1000) - £149.99/€199.99
- Control your digital set-top box using your smart device whenever you want, wherever you are
- Record live television to your smart device’s internal memory*
- Surf channels at the flick of a finger with SurfSwipe integrated channel guide**
- Wi-Fi enabled for easy placement in any room of the house
- Built In security with Cloud-based connection, built-in firewall and NAT traversal
- App for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones
- PC and MacOS player and configuration software
- @TV Plus will be available in August.
*In the UK, record feature can only be used while on your home network
**In supported countries