Welcome to the Geekanoids November 2010 Competition. Back in August I reviewed the C3 and it is a very nice piece of kit. Your chance to win a slate grey, sim free, unlocked Nokia C3 mobile phone courtesy of Nokia UK. Entering the competition is easy, just sit back and watch the video, then follow the rules below. Good luck!
This is the prize: Nokia C3
To enter this Geekanoids Competition;
1. Subscribe to my channel - http://youtube.com/davomrmac
2. Follow me on Twitter (you'll need a twitter account) - http://twitter.com/geekanoids
3. Follow Nokia UK on Twitter (you'll need a twitter account) - http://twitter.com/Nokia_UK
3. Click this link and post the tweet - http://tinyurl.com/3xg2fbm
4. Post a comment on this video with you Twitter username and add anything else to the comment if you want to.
This competition is open to any country, any age. Maximum of one entry per person please (duplicate entries will be deleted). Closing date for entries is midnight GMT on 30th November 2010. After this date Geekanoids will randomly select one winner of a slate grey Nokia C3 mobile phone. No cash alternative, no correspondence will be entered into. Prize supplied and sent direct from Nokia UK. For international entries, please note that the C3 is a quad band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900.