Evernote Food, Evernote's app dedicated to documenting cooking and dining experiences, was today updated to version 2.1. The release brings OpenTable reservations and Foursquare ratings to the universal app, allowing users to book seatings at restaurants within the app.
In addition, users are now able to share recipes via Facebook, Twitter, or email, and new tag-based syncing capabilities have been implemented in the standard Evernote app. Recipes that are saved to Evernote can be synced with Evernote Food.
Evernote Food has a few other minor updates including improved search results and faster image uploads.
- Share recipes via Facebook, Twitter and email
- OpenTable integration lets you make restaurant reservations from the app
- See venue ratings from Foursquare
- Upload images from other albums
- Meal images load more quickly
- Improved search results for recipes and meals
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements